Cute AMCAS Sign-In Doc :D

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Little Etoile

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey... the male doctor (med student?) on the AMCAS sign-in page is pretty hot.

amcas_students-08.jpg

W00t! At least signing in every day to check if my app has been verified yet won't be so bad this year. ;D

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
you really think so? is that you??

you really think so? is that you??

Haha. No, it's not me, and yeah, I do think he's good looking. I think he has a nice smile. :)

...or maybe I've just been hanging out with nerdy pre-meds for too long. Oof. ;D

amcas_students-08.jpg

W00t! At least signing in every day to check if my app has been verified yet won't be so bad this year. ;D

who is the male? they all look female to me.

amcas_students-08.jpg

IM INTERESTED TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK oF THIS GUY...

IM INTERESTED TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK oF THIS GUY...

the great character loves all animals dearly and wants to work hard to protect the wonderful flora and fauna of this world

also, isnt that lil primate oh so cute?!?!?!?!

who is the male? they all look female to me.

Hahahaha. Yeah, to be honest, before I posted I double checked because the "guy" kind of looks like he has breasts, right? But then I noticed stubble and figured my first impulse was correct. :laugh:

I think all of the "models" in that picture are decidedly average. To each his own, I guess.

Do you think that was strategic? Were the AMCAS people like, hey, premeds are pretty fugly, let's make sure we don't shatter their self-confidence as they fill out this application?

That guy has better shaped eyebrows than I do.

Hahahaha. Yeah, to be honest, before I posted I double checked because the "guy" kind of looks like he has breasts, right? But then I noticed stubble and figured my first impulse was correct. :laugh:

I was about to say it looks like that guy has a great rack.

Maybe his name is Pat?

Yeah, the one with the beard stubble must be the guy. I didn't notice the chest, but I'm pretty sure he's wearing lipstick.

I def. prefer my guys w/o makeup. But ya know, to each his own.