CV at interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doc_strange2001

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do we need to bring copies of our CV to interviews? Is there anything that we need to bring to interviews

Members don't see this ad.

I was told to bring a copy of your CV (actually a resume- the shortened form), extra photos, a copy of your CAP, copy of your personal statement, pen, paper, etc...went to Kinko's to make some nice copies of my resume on good quality paper...

Been on four interviews...not one of them asked for any supplementation. There was one interview where I went ahead and gave the program coordinator an extra copy of my photo only because the other applicant did so. Had he not done it, I doubt they would have asked.

I have been told to bring thank you cards, though. That way you can write them before you leave. The sooner they get the thank you card the better!

good luck!

Yeah, I'd bring it..not because you ever get asked but its nice to refer to the night before (can you remeber all the stuff on it?) and it seems traditional to do so...better safe than sorry I always say.

I'd bring one. I had an interview where my interviewer couldn't access my information because his computer was acting up, so he hadn't seen anything about me. I just gave him my CV instead.