1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

CV or resume for staff pharmacist hospital jobs?

Discussion in 'Pharmacy' started by christy101, Sep 6, 2014.

1. christy101

7+ Year Member

Hi just wondering when applying for staff pharmacist hospital jobs would it be better to submit a CV with your rotations experience as a new grad? Since I only worked as an intern in retail but i still want to apply to hospital positions. What should I do? Thing is with applications it asks for "resume" but its hard to put rotations with work exp into 1 page for resume. Should i just submit a resume without the rotations or would it make a difference? Would rotations be overlooked anyway? If i want to include my rotations should i only include the clinical rotations ? Please help

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. WhiteSnows

WhiteSnows Think Right and Grow Rich
    Pharmacist 7+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    Yes you should include intern experiences and your rotation. Why does your cv limit to one page?

4. BidingMyTime

BidingMyTime Lost Shaker Of Salt
    10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    Resumes can be longer than 1 page, its just recommended to keep them under 1 page because employers tend to just look at the 1st page. I would definitely list your rotations, and I wouldn't worry about your resume being over 1 page, but try to get the most pertinent information applicable to that job on the 1st page.