CV vs AMCAS Work/Activities Section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mightyheracross

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am in the process of applying for a masters since I didnt get in this cycle. Anyways, ive noticed a few want a CV. I have a resume I could upload, but I think they are slightly different. Should I upload a text version of the Work/Activities Section I used for my AMCAS application? Basically, the only difference is that my Work/Activities section has a paragraph or two explaining what each experience was and why it was important on my journey. What do you think I should upload?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

A CV can be easily made from a Resume. A CV just has more academic-related items and in addition, usually offers a small explanation (not usually a paragraph, maybe a sentence or two) of each item you put on the CV. I wouldn't use the entire write-up(s) from your AMCAS as that may be a little lengthy.

Google "CV examples," then along with your Resume, follow the Googled CV format.

Ez-Pz.

Reactions: 1 users
A CV can be easily made from a Resume. A CV just has more academic-related items and in addition, usually offers a small explanation (not usually a paragraph, maybe a sentence or two) of each item you put on the CV. I wouldn't use the entire write-up(s) from your AMCAS as that may be a little lengthy.

Google "CV examples," then along with your Resume, follow the Googled CV format.

Ez-Pz.

Thank you! ps congrats on MD class of 2022!