CVS Intern Pay Ohio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SClENCE

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll be starting pharmacy school this year and was curious as to what CVS will pay for P1,P2,P3,P4 interns.

I live in Ohio. Minimum wage is either 7.95 or 8.15 (not sure to be honest) and I am currently paid 8.20 an hour as a tech (LOL). I have been at CVS for over 6 months and have been working around 30 hours a week as a part timer. The PIC has already told me that he wants me to work as an intern and he said as an intern he will let me do everything that the pharmacist does except verify.

I would be happy to work as an intern, but I feel like the pay at CVS is a complete joke. As a tech I essentially get paid minimum wage. I went though with it anyways mainly for the experience and to get into pharmacy school. The fact that I would gain an opportunity to become an intern is something that never occurred to me, and is the only reason I have stayed with CVS.

So once I become an intern, does anyone have any idea what the pay is like? I was under the impression that I would be making $14+ an hour, but I'm afraid that I will end up selling my soul to CVS and be giving flu shots at $9/hour in hope of being hired there as a pharmacist...

On a side note, when you move from "Pharmacy Sales Associate" to "Pharmacy Technician" are you supposed to get a pay raise? This never happened. I want to make sure I'm supposed to actually get a raise before I say something.

Members don't see this ad.