CVS Pharmacy Kills An Employee By Refusing To Let Her Leave

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Actions >>> Words.

This profession has gotten so spineless that RPh have to ask permission to use his/her own judgment to close a store in cases of emergencies.
We shouldn't have to feel pressured from management/corporate to use common sense or have our hand held

Ok, yeah, district leader, I sliced off my fingertips opening some totes...let me have a long winded texting debate using my nub(s) and what's left of my hands why I need medical attention. FFS

Reactions: 4 users
I called in once to my job at Sav-On (I was the only permanent RPh). They said there was no coverage and I needed to go in, fever and all. A better me would have just stayed home and let the pharmacy be closed. I only made that mistake once. Am I terrible now for basking in the glory of a closed pharmacy while I'm home dealing with a bug?

Members don't see this ad :)
Actions >>> Words.

This profession has gotten so spineless that RPh have to ask permission to use his/her own judgment to close a store in cases of emergencies.
We shouldn't have to feel pressured from management/corporate to use common sense or have our hand held

Ok, yeah, district leader, I sliced off my fingertips opening some totes...let me have a long winded texting debate using my nub(s) and what's left of my hands why I need medical attention. FFS
That is what the 12/20 sick out is for. Big action will be happening on 12/20.

Reactions: 1 user
That is what the 12/20 sick out is for. Big action will be happening on 12/20.

I didn't hear about this until yesterday, they didn't do a good job advertising it. I thought it was a walk out? It sounded like people were going to walk out during their shift. Now people are saying it's a sick out, people are just going to call out sick? That's much less dramatic.

Actions >>> Words.

My coworker who works weekday overnights with me came from Rite Aid. This dude drops everything to answer the phone. I pretty much never answer the phone when I work for him because for me it's 3-5 rings before I even think of picking it up. His hand is conditioned to go for the phone as soon as it rings. And this dude asks me for permission to go to the bathroom.

Retail pharmacists need to be deprogrammed.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user