CVS stops hiring foreign graduates, even licensed in US?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

watson lee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
its online application modules just do not allow people educated abroad proceed to finish.

Does anybody here sense that? I am wondering if it is trend of all the pharmacy practice fields, if so, NABP should stop its FPGEC program now

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi that is what happened to me I am a foreign grad who passed all my tests and was working as a pharmacy technician with CVS at that time were very easy getting a job and they were able to train me with their system and I was a competent tech and acquired all the skills that would help me be as good anyways after sometime applied to work as a pharmacy intern and I was Denied any job with Cvs informing me with a mail that We are not welcomed to work as pharmacist especially FORiegn grad I was soooo pissed off and tried to make a legal complain to some human resources about discrimination based on education credentials and Iam a lawful citizen of the USA in that regards feeling so bad about such kind of attitude not knowing to blame it on them or on the job market that is highly saturated with so many grads.

Reactions: 1 user