CWR/Cleveland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EcoRI

7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anybody interviewing at CWR on Monday?
I'm driving out to Cleveland tomorrow morning. Going to check out the town over the weekend. Is there anybody from Cleveland out there. Any suggestions for things to do (Besides the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame).
Take care.
EcoRI

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, take care not to get mugged. Cleveland is still the most segregated city in America.

There is plenty to do in the University Circle area (which is where Case is located). Musuems, music, etc. if you are into that stuff. Also check out the Cleveland Clinic.

Good luck and have fun! I had an excellent time while I was there.

Thanks Gavin! I wasn't sure if there was a lot going on around the University or not. I'm looking forward to the interview.
Take care.
RI

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, I have my interview on November 28th. Anyone has interview around that date?. And would I be noticed on December 1st or afterwards?

Thank you

Man, today is full of thread resurrections lol. This takes the cake though - 9 years! :thumbup:

Not much in Cleveland. I have three friends from Cleveland and visited all three of them at different times of the year and it's the same crappy town regardless of the season. Highlight of one of my Cleveland trips was that I got kicked out of the Euclid Tavern (first and only bar I got kicked out of) which I believe is located in same part of town as Case. Don't ask me why haha lol.

Hello, I have my interview on November 28th. Anyone has interview around that date?. And would I be noticed on December 1st or afterwards?

Thank you

It doesn't matter if you receive your decision on Dec. 1 because if not by then, you'll find out sometime in Dec. which is plenty of time since first deposits due for most schools are Jan. 15.