Oct 18, 2014
I am possible pre med and just wanted to see if I could get some insight about how the curriculum is organized and how long class is each day. also if there are m3 students who can tell me how the rotations are as far as the flexibility that they advertise on the website. any help is appreciated

Ismet

PGY-almost done!
Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
May 15, 2011
Status
Resident [Any Field]
moving to pre-allo school specific discussions

yankeebeckham

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2007
Status
Medical Student
You're possible PRE-med? I think the first important decision is to decide whether you want to apply to medical school and then decide which specific programs you want to apply to. Deciding to become a physician is a huge decision that shouldn't be based on whether particular schools are good fits since you'll only be there for four years, which is a relatively short time.

OP
N
Oct 18, 2014
You're possible PRE-med? I think the first important decision is to decide whether you want to apply to medical school and then decide which specific programs you want to apply to. Deciding to become a physician is a huge decision that shouldn't be based on whether particular schools are good fits since you'll only be there for four years, which is a relatively short time.
It does not determine my decision but I am still curious about their program because I do live in the area. I thought that these forums were for communication and sharing information so I don't see the harm in asking. And with all due respect 4 years for you may not matter based on your own personal situation but for me, a non traditional student, it does matter and that is part of my reason for asking. If I am mistaken about the purpose for the forum please let me know as I am new to all of this.