CWRU starting new AA program in Houston, TX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I go to the Case MSA program and you bet it's true. Go Case.

Members don't see this ad :)
How much longer before Texas passes AA law? This brings it one step closer. The ACT model will not die!!!

I believe that AAs have delegatory authority in Texas. 2 of my colleagues that graduated this past May will be working in Texas. GHA is actively hiring new AAs, as well a couple of other hospitals in and around Houston. I hope that the new crop of students at Baylor will bring greater interest in AAs to states further west, as it seems that not many states west of Mississippi have AAs or the ACT model.

I believe that AAs have delegatory authority in Texas. 2 of my colleagues that graduated this past May will be working in Texas. GHA is actively hiring new AAs, as well a couple of other hospitals in and around Houston. I hope that the new crop of students at Baylor will bring greater interest in AAs to states further west, as it seems that not many states west of Mississippi have AAs or the ACT model.

Fear not - we're coming your way. :)

And FYI, west of the Mississippi, we have AA's in Missouri, Oklahoma, Colorado, Texas, and New Mexico, with more to come.

I believe this makes it 7 AA programs and more coming. The critical number is 20. These are pretty much guaranteed money-makers for universities. I don't know why they wouldn't want to open as many programs as possible.

dallas childrens also hires AAs and students from Nova rotate there.