D Day 24 hrs away

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jj8228

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so basically my DAT is 24 hrs away... I am at this point freaking out and trying to go over everything real quick to make sure I will know it all... It doesnt help that I have been working two 40 hr jobs to pay for all of aadsas' shannanigans... but i have studied a good 5-6 hrs a day for two months now every now and then when i have a break..any words of encouragement haha cuz i sure need them to aid these massive butterflies..

Members don't see this ad.

gooooood luck!!! you will be fine. maybe you should find something fun to do to take your mind off it. and maybe stay off this forum until after your exam is over???

kaplan has a list of rules for the day before the exam. the first three rules are "don't talk about the DAT". :)

i hope this helped... even a little... :T

Yep my DAT is tomorrow at 2:30. I'm freakin out a little bit but not as bad as my first time. I'm just hoping I don't burn out halfway through the test. I lightly went over bio, chem, and orgo and I'll probably hit the bed soon just to have some good sleep.

I think once we hit the test center and start we'll get into the groove though.