"D" in English 102

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

healthscience

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I plan on attending medical and got a "D"in my English 102 semester. My GPA is a 3.79 without the English course, but I was wondering how my chances of getting into medical school would be hindered by this. Should I retake the English course or what?

Members don't see this ad.

I plan on attending medical and got a "D"in my English 102 semester. My GPA is a 3.79 without the English course, but I was wondering how my chances of getting into medical school would be hindered by this. Should I retake the English course or what?

With a "D", I probably would retake. I dont know if you have to have C or higher....never went that low! :p

Silver lining its English and not Bio :eek:

A year of English classes are a prerequisite at most med schools. Retake it. Get an A.

Members don't see this ad :)

j/w... with a 3.79, how did you pull off a D in English? Not turn something in? Plagiarize?

Could have been one of those professors that uses trick questions on their exams, or a number of other reasons. I am sure most of us have been their in one way or another.