howui3

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2005
CA
Status
ConfusedOne said:
I wouldn't recommend lying on your application.
i agree. there is a question on the AADSAS that asks if you applied to any other healthcare programs in the past. don't lie on this section.

but, there is not question that asks for all the tests you have ever taken. so if you took the MCAT but never applied, then there is no need to mention it. unless they ask you during the interview. the schools are looking to see you are sure about going into dentistry.

as long as you provide them a good explanation of why dentistry is the best fit for you, you will be ok.

(i took the mcat and applied to medschools some years back...it did not keep me out of dent school)

Good luck.

LIer2010

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 14, 2005
Status
Dentist
I stated my MCAT score and it didn't affect my admission at all.

drengineer

Back to surfing!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2005
Status
I think they have snipers at the site of interview and if you've mentioned that you took MCAT before or have applied to med schools before then you don't have much of a chance of getting out alive.

And if you don't get invited to the interview, the more expensive private schools send assassins after you.

But you can't lie on your application either. Their roots dig in very deep and they will eventually find out.

Be very careful!

About the Ads