DA question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

k3nshin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
wut the heck is a mesiodistal line angle?? :confused:

since wen do mesial and distal surfaces contact making a line angle????????

Members don't see this ad.

wut the heck is a mesiodistal line angle?? :confused:

since wen do mesial and distal surfaces contact making a line angle????????

where did you get this from? md line angles dont exist, but mesiodistal lengths do

from decks....
check out the dental anatomy "perm-T" cards....

the one that says...
Which tooth has a small DL cusp that can be absent, creating a three-cusp tooth?

on the back....third line under crown..".....the MESIODISTAL line angle is the most acute"

from decks....
check out the dental anatomy "perm-T" cards....

the one that says...
Which tooth has a small DL cusp that can be absent, creating a three-cusp tooth?

on the back....third line under crown..".....the MESIODISTAL line angle is the most acute"

it's a mistake. decks have many. Are they talking about the maxillary first molar with the 2 acute and 2 obtuce angles?

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't seem to find what you are talking about, but i know that the decks have mistakes. the 2006-2007 states on the back of one the cards that the islets of langerhan are the exocrine secreting portion of the pancreas.

I can't seem to find what you are talking about, but i know that the decks have mistakes. the 2006-2007 states on the back of one the cards that the islets of langerhan are the exocrine secreting portion of the pancreas.

lol k, its prolly a mistake then