• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Dammit, I bought this TPR Hyperlearning "Verbal Reasoning & Writing Review" book

randombetch

Removed
Sep 22, 2009
  1. Pre-Medical
    and it's completely useless! I bought it because people suggested that TPR's Hyperlearning Verbal is good, but I had no idea that there was a very similarly named "Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Reasoning and Writing Review."

Don't make the same mistake as I did!

Any suggestions on what to do with this book? Maybe use it as fire tinder? Or sell it on eBay?

J ROD

Watch my TAN walk!!
    Lifetime Donor
    15+ Year Member
  • Aug 1, 2005
    working on my tan......
    1. Attending Physician
      and it's completely useless! I bought it because people suggested that TPR's Hyperlearning Verbal is good, but I had no idea that there was a very similarly named "Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Reasoning and Writing Review."

Don't make the same mistake as I did!

Any suggestions on what to do with this book? Maybe use it as fire tinder? Or sell it on eBay?

Fire tinder!!

I have that book!! :thumbdown:

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.