Damn USPS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shake_yabooties

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do your job seriously..

Today My secondary letter was delivered to a totally different address..
Luckily and very fortunately it happened to be delivered to a person that I knew and was able to get it back. And I also personally received a wrongly delivered mail today. God knows how many things are lost through USPS.

Members don't see this ad.

Shake_yabooties said:
Do your job seriously..

Today My secondary letter was delivered to a totally different address..
Luckily and very fortunately it happened to be delivered to a person that I knew and was able to get it back. And I also personally received a wrongly delivered mail today. God knows how many things are lost through USPS.

They just delivered my molecular bio textbook to a wrong address as well. Since there is no way to track it I have no way of knowing if it was returned to sender, if they decide not to send it back, or if someone in the apartment building it was delivered to took a liking to it. Grrr

Zoom-Zoom said:
They just delivered my molecular bio textbook to a wrong address as well. Since there is no way to track it I have no way of knowing if it was returned to sender, if they decide not to send it back, or if someone in the apartment building it was delivered to took a liking to it. Grrr

Use FedEx.

Members don't see this ad :)
i know as06 hates USPS as well, so chalk up another one.

Who would keep a mol. bio. textbook unless they were taking it?! :scared: If I saw one, I'd freaking run away from the box, screaming "PLAGUE!" :)

I don't have enough bio background to understand it. You'll probably get it back. :thumbup: