Dartmouth online secondary form???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

superdevil

planning my escape
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
um, so on their snail-mail invite, it gives the url for an online form of their secondary, but that url just takes you to their admissions page. under the heading "Secondary Application," it has a link to instructions, and underneath that, it says "Complete the Application". it looks like its supposed to be a link, but its not. :confused: :confused:

what's the deal? i may have read the paper secondary wrong, but can you basically type everything in Word, print it out and attach it (i'll be damned if i have to find a typewriter to enter my answers onto their fancy green paper :D )??? do you enter some info on the paper they provided but not all (i.e., the essays)?

Members don't see this ad.

i'm wondering the same thing.........

I would send them an email or give them a call. The online form worked last year, but I didn't fill it out this early in the application cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)
I couldn't access the on-line apps either. Since they sent me a paper version of the application, I just typed it and sent it in.

anyone get in contact with them?