Dartmouth Secondary Essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AggieJohn

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am stuck.

The prompt is Please share with us something about yourself that is not addressed elsewhere in your application and which could be helpful to the Admissions Committee as we review your file.

I feel like I poured everything important into my primary application, and don't have much else to say. I could elaborate on something in there, but they specifically say "not addressed elsewhere."

Maybe something about myself, like a personal quality... but that kind of thing would not be verifiable.

Anybody got any ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

It basically an essay telling you to describe yourself. Don't think to hard about this one, have some fun with it.

Members don't see this ad :)
There were hobbies of mine I didn't address on AMCAS, like scuba diving and stained glass classes that I could use for something like this...perhaps you have some hobby, or just for fun club membership? intramural water polo, this sort of thing?

I don't know how these things could help the admissions committee, but anything you do that hasn't been mentioned?