SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Dartmouth

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by jcd311, Jul 25, 2001.

1. jcd311

jcd311 Member 7+ Year Member

Jul 23, 2001
    new hampshire
    Anyone starting at Dartmouth this year?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. abbeydesert

abbeydesert Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Apr 4, 2000
    Don't I wish! I'm on the waitlist, unfortunately :-( Dartmouth has been my #1 choice all along, but I've just about given up hope now. Oh well, at least I have another acceptance elsewhere. Did you get off the waitlist by any chance?

4. jcd311

Jul 23, 2001
    new hampshire
    Sorry... I didn't get waitlisted. I managed to snag one of the NH seats. Don't give up hope yet though. I know of a couple other people that still haven't heard.

5. joseph-arveson

joseph-arveson Member 10+ Year Member

Sep 18, 2000
    Dartmouth is also my dream school...would it be too forward to ask about your stats? If so, please ignore..

Enjoy and best to all, JA

6. jcd311

Jul 23, 2001
    new hampshire
    I tried emailing them to you, but for some reason it got returned. Do you have another email address I could send them to?

7. InTheWoods

InTheWoods Junior Member

Jul 15, 2001
    I'll be there. Can't believe we start in a little over two weeks. Where are you from in NH?

8. jcd311

Jul 23, 2001
    new hampshire
    I'm from Keene. I don't know how familiar you are with NH, but it's in the South-Western corner. Where are you from?

9. abbeydesert

abbeydesert Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Apr 4, 2000
    Congratulations to both of you on getting in! I absolutely loved Dartmouth and the students there were some of the happiest I've ever met- not to mention the AWESOME medical center. I have to admit, I'm a tad jealous- though I knew my chances weren't great (non-NH resident, non-Dartmouth-undergrad- and with 5000+ applications and a class size of 75...well, let's just say I'm better off playing the slots in Vegas!) Good luck to both of you- you will love it there!

10. joseph-arveson

joseph-arveson Member 10+ Year Member

Sep 18, 2000
    I tried to change my "e-mail of record" here without luck. I did have to fire that ISP.

I appreciate you replying to me and taking the time to ask... it is [email protected]

Best to all, JA

11. jcd311

Jul 23, 2001
    new hampshire
    I just emailed them to you. :)

12. InTheWoods

InTheWoods Junior Member

Jul 15, 2001
    I'd been living in Boston for a little over four years for school. I have actually already moved up here, to West Lebanon. Very different from Boston! I grew up in southern NH though, in Plaistow (near Salem, 1/2 hour south of Manchester), so I do know where Keene is.

13. jcd311

Jul 23, 2001
    new hampshire
    I think that I'm going to be moving up to school in a week. I'm pretty excited, but at the same time, I'm getting a little nervous.