Dartmouth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jcd311

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone starting at Dartmouth this year?

Members don't see this ad.

Don't I wish! I'm on the waitlist, unfortunately :-( Dartmouth has been my #1 choice all along, but I've just about given up hope now. Oh well, at least I have another acceptance elsewhere. Did you get off the waitlist by any chance?

Sorry... I didn't get waitlisted. I managed to snag one of the NH seats. Don't give up hope yet though. I know of a couple other people that still haven't heard.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dartmouth is also my dream school...would it be too forward to ask about your stats? If so, please ignore..

Enjoy and best to all, JA

I tried emailing them to you, but for some reason it got returned. Do you have another email address I could send them to?

I'll be there. Can't believe we start in a little over two weeks. Where are you from in NH?

I'm from Keene. I don't know how familiar you are with NH, but it's in the South-Western corner. Where are you from?

Congratulations to both of you on getting in! I absolutely loved Dartmouth and the students there were some of the happiest I've ever met- not to mention the AWESOME medical center. I have to admit, I'm a tad jealous- though I knew my chances weren't great (non-NH resident, non-Dartmouth-undergrad- and with 5000+ applications and a class size of 75...well, let's just say I'm better off playing the slots in Vegas!) Good luck to both of you- you will love it there!

I tried to change my "e-mail of record" here without luck. I did have to fire that ISP.

I appreciate you replying to me and taking the time to ask... it is [email protected]

Best to all, JA

Originally posted by jcd311:
•I tried emailing them to you, but for some reason it got returned. Do you have another email address I could send them to?•

Originally posted by joseph-arveson:
•I tried to change my "e-mail of record" here without luck. I did have to fire that ISP.

I appreciate you replying to me and taking the time to ask... it is [email protected]

Best to all, JA

I just emailed them to you. :)

I'd been living in Boston for a little over four years for school. I have actually already moved up here, to West Lebanon. Very different from Boston! I grew up in southern NH though, in Plaistow (near Salem, 1/2 hour south of Manchester), so I do know where Keene is.

I think that I'm going to be moving up to school in a week. I'm pretty excited, but at the same time, I'm getting a little nervous.