Dartmouth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mesh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
I applied at dartmouth for the MPH Program and I hope I get in.I am scared though.Are they really stingy abt the applicants?IS it super hard to get in?Any innfo would be helpful.
I am a dentist from pakistan.Doing my Clinical Research Cert at NYUCD currently.Worked back home for 2 years.
Please get back to me guys!
Best Always!:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I think you have a really good shot at admission. Your educational backgroud and experience are quite advanced. What is going to be important for you are the "soft factors" like your statement of purpose and letters of rec. Your statement should convey why an additional degree in public health (on top of your dental and clinical research degrees) would be helpful to your career goals. Good luck!

I think you have a really good shot at admission. Your educational backgroud and experience are quite advanced. What is going to be important for you are the "soft factors" like your statement of purpose and letters of rec. Your statement should convey why an additional degree in public health (on top of your dental and clinical research degrees) would be helpful to your career goals. Good luck!

my essays real good hope the letters of recommendation were good as well :) thanks alot!:thumbup:..............