DAT 7/31 done!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ASU-devil

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It'a finally done. I had all 19's except for QR which was a 16 because I ran out of time. There was a ton of organic evolution and genetics in the bio section. Even though the question didn't seem all that hard the answers were very confusing. The o-chem was harder than I expected and the reading comp was easier. I don't think that I could have scored any better so I'm mildly happy. AA 19 TS 19 PAT 19

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The organic evolution stuff I was referring to was stuff like genetic drift, gene flow, ecological sucessions, etc.. I took a class on this but these topics were only covered very briefly. The answers were off the wall.

RockstarDMD said:
Great job. How were your practice test scores?
My practice test scores ranged from mid 20's to 18's depending on the material. I scored lower on acheiver than other things. The PAT was pretty hard even though I score mid 90th percentile. The angles were crazy and so was top-front end. The other stuff was relatively easy. To top off a good day I got a secondary from Kentucky even though it says in AADSAS that it's not sent out.

congrats! did u think that the kaplan subject tests were hard compared to the real thing?