I Brush My Teeth

5+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey everyone, just wanted some last minute tips... I am trying to sleep early (hopefully the nerves won't keep me up)..

I'm going through Feralis Taxonomy Cheat Sheet, orgo reactions, and some QR formulas (trig etc).. also some PAT generators on bootcamp

any other things I should do?

Reactions: dentalgirl101

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
15+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
Hey everyone, just wanted some last minute tips... I am trying to sleep early (hopefully the nerves won't keep me up)..

I'm going through Feralis Taxonomy Cheat Sheet, orgo reactions, and some QR formulas (trig etc).. also some PAT generators on bootcamp

Sounds like a perfect plan...just don't let any negative thoughts enter your thinking and if they do kick them right out and replace with positive affirmations. The DAT Beast can be and has been slain many times in recent weeks.

Wishing you the best!

Nancy

May 9, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Status
Pre-Dental
Sounds like you're doing everything right so far. Take a deep breath before the exam and try your best to calm your nerves. It helped me to be alone with my thoughts and not think too far ahead. I literally took things one hour at a time and tried to avoid being stressed. Good luck on your exam!

About the Ads

enamel88

7+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2012
CA
Status
Dental Student
Trust in the amount of work you put in and let your brain handle the rest. You deserve to give yourself the confidence after however many months you studied. You'll do great!

May 19, 2015

ANNNNNNNNNNNND?

About the Ads