DAT audit- any success stories?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predent43

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Deleted.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
No point in auditing since you'll need to retake regardless of the outcome.

I plan to retake my DAT regardless of the outcome but I still find it important to find out my actual score. So yeah, there is a point.

Reactions: 2 users
I remember seeing on the forum that someone got a 0 for QR. I dont know what ended up happening with his audit. Couldnt find the original thread.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I agree. Auditing will serve little purpose when your AA/TS cannot be salvaged.

The person who got a 1 QR had excellent scores across the board. I believe 25 TS.

Reactions: 2 users
But when I retake my DAT and apply next cycle, they'll see both scores, right? I didn't earn a 12. I know my scores are far from excellent but I don't want them to see a score that I didn't deserve.

I took the 2007 DAT practice test yesterday and scored a 19 on QR. Also took the last QR test from DAT bootcamp yesterday and got an 18. Both were taken under testing conditions (timed, no notes.) although practice scores can't predict the exact score on the DAT, they're generally very close.

But when I retake my DAT and apply next cycle, they'll see both scores, right? I didn't earn a 12. I know my scores are far from excellent but I don't want them to see a score that I didn't deserve.

I took the 2007 DAT practice test yesterday and scored a 19 on QR. Also took the last QR test from DAT bootcamp yesterday and got an 18. Both were taken under testing conditions (timed, no notes.) although practice scores can't predict the exact score on the DAT, they're generally very close.

Dude, I did better on all my practice than my real deal.

If you wanna blow your money on the audit in addition to paying another ~$400 for the DAT, be my guest, but I personally don't think it's worth it. If you ended up with a 12 even after the audit, you'd be crushed.

Dude, I did better on all my practice than my real deal.

If you wanna blow your money on the audit in addition to paying another ~$400 for the DAT, be my guest, but I personally don't think it's worth it. If you ended up with a 12 even after the audit, you'd be crushed.

My practice tests for all other sections were 1-2 points off, at most. I wanted to postpone but didn't have the money to do so. I didn't know there was an audit fee so I guess I don't have a choice. thanks.

I plan to retake my DAT regardless of the outcome but I still find it important to find out my actual score. So yeah, there is a point.

Agree 100%. Even if you're going to re-take no matter what, you paid $400 for this exam, you have every right to receive accurate results, if only for the principle of the matter. Even if it's determined that the 12 is legit, you'll have some peace of mind, while learning that it's a topic you should spend a little more time on.

Reactions: 1 users
Agree 100%. Even if you're going to re-take no matter what, you paid $400 for this exam, you have every right to receive accurate results, if only for the principle of the matter. Even if it's determined that the 12 is legit, you'll have some peace of mind, while learning that it's a topic you should spend a little more time on.

Thank you :)

Don't get absorbed so much in your QR mark. Whether or not you want to get it audited, is up to you. I would be more worried about your PAT and science marks which are low. I would suggest investing more time in the future and studying for your re-take.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know if I should send my scores to be audited it or not. I feel like my science score was not properly weighted.

Bio 22
G Chem 19
O chem 24
Total Science 20

Any suggestions??????