1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

DAT Books for sale!! Plus more!

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by MowgliR, Aug 16, 2011.

1. MowgliR

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Kaplan Blue Book (7th) - $40
    Shaum's Outline of Biology - $10
    Organic Odyssey - $100

If you purchase any of these materials, I will give you a copy of all the review notes that I have collected over SDN, in addition to my own. Not only that, I will give you a copy of my DAT Study Schedule template that I made in excel. You can use this to keep track of all your scores and set goals for the amount you would like to study in any particular day.

First person to order will receive the Getting Into Dental School: ASDA's Guide for Predental Students for FREE!

Please PM me if you have any questions. Paypal only please.

#1 MowgliR, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.