DAT Bootcamp scores; How do I look?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuxDrugs&Rocuronium

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to SDN so forgive me for any errors. I'm taking the DAT in 2.5 weeks and I've been doing Bootcamp practice tests this week. I just want to know what you guys think of how I'm doing and also get any tips or advice on what I can improve in these next few weeks. Here are my scores from the first 3 Bootcamp Tests. (I have been taking Bio/GC/OC tests 6-8 paired with PAT/RC/QR tests 1-3 so that I don't see any repeated questions).

Test 1: Bio/GC/OC/PAT/RC/QR.
19/23/22/21/22/24

Test 2: Bio/GC/OC/PAT/RC/QR
19/23/22/23/21/20

Test 3: Bio/GC/OC/PAT/RC/QR
23/22/21/22/22/20

I'm just worried that I will get questions on the real DAT that aren't like the bootcamp tests i've had. From what i've seen BC is pretty representative, but I would just like to know what else I should cover to be safe. I've been using Cliffs, Feralis, Chad's videos, Math and DAT Destroyer and the bootcamp tests and generator. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Don't forget the quantitative comparison questions posted by orgoman, search them up in this forum and you should be able to easily find them (I don't have them on hand currently, sorry). Keep doing what you're doing, and maybe go through destroyer once more. Hope this helps!! :)

Reactions: 1 users