DAT BREAKDOWN (21AA/21TS/22PAT)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I Brush My Teeth

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Finally time for a breakdown! Just got back from prometric center and... somewhat happy with my scores (wish for a little bit higher, but can't complain!!)

Breakdown:
PAT - 22
QR - 21
RC - 20
BIO - 22
GC - 20
OC - 21
TS - 21
AA - 21

Materials Used: (rating)
Cliffs AP (7/10)
Feralis Notes (25/10) - read through twice
Qvault for BIO (9/10)
Chads Videos (1,000,000/10)
Destroyer - Bio (10/10), GC (12/10) OC (8/10 for questions 100/10 for Roadmaps)
DAT Bootcamp (9.5/10)

INDIVUDUAL SECTION BREAKDOWN:

PAT (22) - only used bootcamp - BIGGEST SURPRISE - keyholes were on par with bootcamp (rock shapes were really not AS BAD as I expected.. TFE on par with bootcamp, Angles MUCH easier than bootcamp, hole punch on par with bootcamp, cube counting had about half the amount of cubes as bootcamp, Pattern folding was easier than bootcamp. this was a huge surprise!
BC AVG (19)

QR (21) - went through QR section of destroyer (not math destroyer) - a little disappointed with this score, thought I did better.. only one question I hadn't seen before

RC (20) - 95% search and destroy, wish i practiced it a bit more.. only went through 3 or 4 practice tests on bootcamp/qvault

BIO (22) - used destroyer, bootcamp and qvault) - nothing too crazy, after reading a bunch of breakdowns, i was expecting a couple questions out of left field.. but nothing TOO Random that i hadn't seen in either destroyer or feralis (DEFINITELY GO THROUGH DESTROYER MORE THAN ONCE.. i went through it only once and somewhat regret it)
BC AVG (20) Qvault AVG (19)

GC (20)- this was a surprise, my bootcamp range was 20-26... i guess a couple questions threw me off a bit, maybe made some dumb mistakes..meh.. not too sure what happened here! the real test is VERY SIMILAR to destroyer. wish i did better here...
BC AVG (22)

OC (21) - nothing i hadn't seen before, memorize the roadmaps, i got two IR questions and a laboratory question i didn't know ...which i definitely wasn't prepared for, so thats probably what I got wrong ..
Bootcamp AVG (19)

OVERALL: the absolute BEST resources for this exam have been Feralis notes, Bootcamp and DESTROYER (it is definitely NOT overkill.. I FIRMLY believe that you need destroyer to do well on this test!) HUGE shoutouts to @Ari Rezaei and @orgoman22 for all the help with Destroyer and Bootcamp. Really invaluable resources

so... definitely not as crazy of scores as some other people on SDN but I studied for 8 weeks for about 5hrs a day.. so i guess I didn't study as long as other people on SDN either..

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Finally time for a breakdown! Just got back from prometric center and... somewhat happy with my scores (wish for a little bit higher, but can't complain!!)

Breakdown:
PAT - 22
QR - 21
RC - 20
BIO - 22
GC - 20
OC - 21
TS - 21
AA - 21

Materials Used: (rating)
Cliffs AP (7/10)
Feralis Notes (25/10) - read through twice
Qvault for BIO (9/10)
Chads Videos (1,000,000/10)
Destroyer - Bio (10/10), GC (12/10) OC (8/10 for questions 100/10 for Roadmaps)
DAT Bootcamp (9.5/10)

INDIVUDUAL SECTION BREAKDOWN:

PAT (22) - only used bootcamp - BIGGEST SURPRISE - keyholes were on par with bootcamp (rock shapes were really not AS BAD as I expected.. TFE on par with bootcamp, Angles MUCH easier than bootcamp, hole punch on par with bootcamp, cube counting had about half the amount of cubes as bootcamp, Pattern folding was easier than bootcamp. this was a huge surprise!
BC AVG (19)

QR (21) - went through QR section of destroyer (not math destroyer) - a little disappointed with this score, thought I did better.. only one question I hadn't seen before

RC (20) - 95% search and destroy, wish i practiced it a bit more.. only went through 3 or 4 practice tests on bootcamp/qvault

BIO (22) - used destroyer, bootcamp and qvault) - nothing too crazy, after reading a bunch of breakdowns, i was expecting a couple questions out of left field.. but nothing TOO Random that i hadn't seen in either destroyer or feralis (DEFINITELY GO THROUGH DESTROYER MORE THAN ONCE.. i went through it only once and somewhat regret it)
BC AVG (20) Qvault AVG (19)

GC (20)- this was a surprise, my bootcamp range was 20-26... i guess a couple questions threw me off a bit, maybe made some dumb mistakes..meh.. not too sure what happened here! the real test is VERY SIMILAR to destroyer. wish i did better here...
BC AVG (22)

OC (21) - nothing i hadn't seen before, memorize the roadmaps, i got two IR questions and a laboratory question i didn't know ...which i definitely wasn't prepared for, so thats probably what I got wrong ..
Bootcamp AVG (19)

OVERALL: the absolute BEST resources for this exam have been Feralis notes, Bootcamp and DESTROYER (it is definitely NOT overkill.. I FIRMLY believe that you need destroyer to do well on this test!) HUGE shoutouts to @Ari Rezaei and @orgoman22 for all the help with Destroyer and Bootcamp. Really invaluable resources

so... definitely not as crazy of scores as some other people on SDN but I studied for 8 weeks for about 5hrs a day.. so i guess I didn't study as long as other people on SDN either..

:boom::banana::claps:Congratulations! I Brush My Teeth

Excellent scores indeed! Very consistent and all above 21, you definitely ruled the DAT! You will have no problem getting interviews. Dental schools love consistent scores and they will definitely take notice.

Thank you for the shout out and we are delighted your found our materials helpful!

Wishing you the best!

Dr. Jim Romano and Nancy