DAT Breakdown (9/15/15) AA 28/TS 30/PAT 23

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BabyFacedAssassin

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my DAT last year on September 15 and received the following scores:

PAT: 23
QR: 30
RC: 23
BIO: 28
GC: 29
OC: 29
TS: 30
AA: 28

I'm a Biochemistry major at UCLA and I have a 3.4 GPA. I recently submitted my AADSAS application electronically and am waiting for it to be mailed out. What do you guys think my chances are of getting an interview offer from a highly competitive dental school (eg. Columbia, UCLA, Penn)?

For those of you who need advice or want to know my study schedule, please let me know and I'll try to post one soon!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I'm interested in your schedule! Congrats on the amazing scores. What sources did you use? What did you use for Bio? Do you attribute mostly your practice tests and taking them repeatedly to your score? I took the DAT the other day and it kicked my ass lol I studied really hard for it too. I think you have a great shot at getting an interview from a highly competitive school.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

9d5.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you have different approach/es to Biology section than other posts on the forum? Such as Feralis notes, cliff, destroyers.

What were the resources you used for every section? Your scores are amazing. How long did you take to study and how did you study? I would love to know and hopefully utilize that. Thank you so much

Also, I think your chances are extremely good and all of the schools that you mentioned. Do you look at the whole package, it was a great personal statement and a great interview you can definitely nail it.