DAT: Complete Kaplan Set, DAT/Math Destroyer '11, Cliffs AP Bio, Campbell's Bio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cleanurteeth

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
**EVERYTHING SOLD**

These materials helped me get a 24TS, 24AA, and 26PAT. When I used these materials, I used separate pieces of paper to do the practice problems. So all of the practice problems/tests from these materials are UNTOUCHED. I rarely highlighted or marked the books except for the Kaplan Lesson book. Here's what I am selling:

Kaplan 2011 Complete Course Set - SOLD
-Kaplan White Book, about 10 pages highlighted out of 1000+ pages, practice tests and problems and the rest of the book have never been marked
-Lesson Book, used and marked
-Also includes BIO/GC/OC/QR flash cards, BIO/GC/OC/PA/QR laminated sheets, laminated scratch sheet with grid)

DAT Destroyer 2011 - SOLD
-I did all my work on separate pieces of paper so the book has never been marked and was kept clean since the beginning
-Covers a little worn from putting in and out of backpack

Math Destroyer 2011 - SOLD
-Same a DAT Destroyer, never been marked, cover a little worn

Campbell's AP Biology Student Study Guide 8th ed. - SOLD
-In Perfect condition, no marks
-Contains concept maps of each chapter, chapter summaries, word roots, chapter tests, and a variety of interactive questions including multiple-choice, short-answer essay, labeling art, and graph-interpretation
-Will include Cliff's AP BIO 3rd ed. (no marks, practice problems/test untouched) for free otherwise it will be $5 + shipping

All prices include shipping (except or the Cliff's AP BIO). All these materials adds up to $330, but if you purchase all of them the price will be reduced to $300. Shoot me a PM if interested.

DATPrepmaterials.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: