1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

DAT: Complete Kaplan Set, DAT/Math Destroyer '11, Cliffs AP Bio, Campbell's Bio

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by Cleanurteeth, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Cleanurteeth

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    **EVERYTHING SOLD**

These materials helped me get a 24TS, 24AA, and 26PAT. When I used these materials, I used separate pieces of paper to do the practice problems. So all of the practice problems/tests from these materials are UNTOUCHED. I rarely highlighted or marked the books except for the Kaplan Lesson book. Here's what I am selling:

Kaplan 2011 Complete Course Set - SOLD
    -Kaplan White Book, about 10 pages highlighted out of 1000+ pages, practice tests and problems and the rest of the book have never been marked
    -Lesson Book, used and marked
    -Also includes BIO/GC/OC/QR flash cards, BIO/GC/OC/PA/QR laminated sheets, laminated scratch sheet with grid)

DAT Destroyer 2011 - SOLD
    -I did all my work on separate pieces of paper so the book has never been marked and was kept clean since the beginning
    -Covers a little worn from putting in and out of backpack

Math Destroyer 2011 - SOLD
    -Same a DAT Destroyer, never been marked, cover a little worn

Campbell's AP Biology Student Study Guide 8th ed. - SOLD
    -In Perfect condition, no marks
    -Contains concept maps of each chapter, chapter summaries, word roots, chapter tests, and a variety of interactive questions including multiple-choice, short-answer essay, labeling art, and graph-interpretation
    -Will include Cliff's AP BIO 3rd ed. (no marks, practice problems/test untouched) for free otherwise it will be $5 + shipping

All prices include shipping (except or the Cliff's AP BIO). All these materials adds up to $330, but if you purchase all of them the price will be reduced to $300. Shoot me a PM if interested.

[​IMG]

#1 Cleanurteeth, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tkdjin13

Pre-Dental