DAT Destroyer Supp Books

ms.mollymay

Aug 3, 2015
  1. Pre-Dental
    Hey Everyone!

I am currently studying for my DAT and am a bit overwhelmed with what resources to purchase....I have already completed the Chad videos and am ready to begin doing practice problems! I was going to buy DAT Destroyer and Crack the DAT. But I am feeling REALLY WEAK in ochem and QR... So I was thinking about purchasing the supplemental DAT Destroyer books for these sections....but that totals $400 dollars....

Wondering if the general DAT destroyer book covers the QR and ochem enough or if I should bite the bullet and get the extra practice books?

Just really confused how to move forward from here in order to be successful on my DAT! Again I am weak in ochem and QR....

Also how would you recommend learning all the bio? Just read the free AP bio online book? & for PAT did you just do crack the dat pat? Was this enough?

I just want this to be over...... super overwhelmed...any help would be much appreciated

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.