Jul 25, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi!

I really want to invest in some practice material but i'm not sure which ones I should get or how they measure up to each other. I def. want to get Crack Dat Pat for the perceptual section, but i don't know if i should get the "royal flush" addition for $300 where it has math and science practice also. is CDP good for math and science also? any input on whether to get topscore or achiever or both? i'm not really sure on what combination of things to do. I've already been working with kaplan and destroyer. my dat's are on aug. 24th so I have about a month left. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

sakz

10+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
i would suggest NOT getting CDP science/reading. the science questions are really weirdly worded. reading has a lot of tone q's and stuff, so that might help some for practice, but i used it for only 2 tests. didn't use the math really, but a lot of ppl said it was good.

topscore is good. i did one test a day, starting 4 days before my test to see how i was doing.

achiever i dunno

DrTootle

10+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
I like the CDP and the CDM.... the science part of the royal flush was a freaking waste of time and money!

Topscore is good. Good for gen chem and orgo. Not good enough for bio. Reading is much easier on topscore. Math is okay. Overall, I do recommend it.

I never tried achiever b/c i couldn't get it to work on my computer.... but that's probably just me.... (i'm not much of a computer whiz)