DAT DONE 3/14/2010 - Finally its Done -

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

epoxide22

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just took DAT today. 20/20/26 Feel so relaxed.

BIO : 20
GC : 22
OC : 20
QR : 21 (96.4%)
RC : 19
PAT : 26 (99.6 % yay!!)
TS : 20
AA : 20

want to improve on Sci section to be safe..
Should I retake it?

Members don't see this ad.

honestly, i wouldn't exhaust myself for better scores...but if you want to retake it, all power to you. Personally, I would celebrate if I got those scores. Great job!

Members don't see this ad :)
dont play yourself with another retake you did very well ur scores do stand out you should be set.......mind tellen us what resources you used and what helped you the most congrats again !

admission officer of UCSF told me that unless you go up 3+ on about all sections, they dont want to see you retake. one or two point doesnt mean you know more, means you got used to the testing style and Q's.

keep your scores. good luck:luck:

Your scores seem like a dream to me as I await my turn on the DAT's.
How about a little breakdown? For example, the new calculator feature; and how did you get so good in Math and PAT?

Congrats. Amazing scores. do you mind giving us a breakdown of the material you used to study? Honestly if i get those scores i won't retake
cheers

I dont think you should retake it, most of those students who ended up retaking it for a better score actually scored lower on the second time.