DAT done 7/25

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hunterpostbacst

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
asdf

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I think you should stick to these scores. Everything looks great except the RC, it be hard to simulate the same scores again. I guess the passages really depend on the individual. People keep saying the crocidile version is the easiest.

Nice scores!

Question about taxonomy, is knowing the various phyla enough or should we read more detail and know the classes as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
I know many posting says crocodile is the easiest, but for me, it was very hard to keep reading. Sorry if I was a bit aggressive, but it was longer than other passages I practiced.

PAT 17->22 (47.4->97.2)
QR 20->25 (89.3->97.4)
RC 19->15 (59.7->8.2):( Crocodile
Bio 17->20 (50->85.5):(
GC 18->22 (61.7->88.7)
OC 20->23 (81.3->92.9)

TS 19->21(76.6->91.3)
AA 19->21 (77.2->91)

My AADSAS GPA is 3.48(Mostly all sections)

BIO : 7 or 8 taxonomy questions. No plant questions(I studied so much for this section though)
GC : A lot of Calculation questions!!!!! I read through postings here, saying it was so easy-no calculations and mostly on conceptional question- but apparently, I got freaked out when I saw those questions. Do prepare CALCULATIONS.
OC : A lot of Carbo questions-not expected to see one question maximum, but I got 3 questions on carbo. IR was madness. Never knew what it was.
QR: I did not get any long question. It was a lot easier than that of last year.
RC : Damn. The crocodile questions are madness. I got 19 last year, but I am thining to retake one more time due to this score.

Destroyer is a must. I am probably retaking DAT due to the RC score and Bio. I am selling my stuff-Kaplan practice questions, Destroyer Jan/2009, and orgo cards. PM me if anyone want to buy those. I am in NYC.

Thanks all!! You guys' help was way more than professors' one.

As far as i remember, some schools interview me last year have someone from my group got a 15 on RC and 20 AA and manage to get accepted.

What kind of stuff can they test you on about Carbohydrates? We didn't cover this much in our class, and I'm wondering what should I know about these for the DAT OC section - any links for reference that you found helpful would be nice!

What do you mean by carbo? Carbohydrates???

What kind of stuff can they test you on about Carbohydrates? We didn't cover this much in our class, and I'm wondering what should I know about these for the DAT OC section - any links for reference that you found helpful would be nice!

I have noticed a lot of people saying the crocodile was the easiest... I got it and got a 28, by far my best section... you should consider yourself lucky that you didn't get something truly difficult, 'cause that could have REALLY taken a beating to your scores.