DAT done 8/24 I really don't know what to think

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gigabyte

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Aug. 2008 / Aug. 2009
PAT: 17/ 21
QR : 16 / 16
RC : 19 / 23
Bio : 19 / 17
G. chem: 19 / 17
O. chem: 18 / 19
TS : 19 / 18
AA : 18 / 18

Okay, so I applied to a bunch of schools. They already have a copy of my first set of scores, and I was waiting until today so I can fax them my new scores. My bio and chem. went down so much tho!! I def. studied more this time too, but those sections were just soo much harder than last time. :( do you think it will hurt me a lot that i went down in those sections?

does anyone think that I shouldn't even send them my new scores? or do i have to?

the thing is, I went up a lot in certain sections on my new exam. i wish i could just combine my best sections from each test. Do they look at both tests together? or only the better one? or only the more recent one?

i will give you guys a break down some time soon, but i'm just so exhausted now and busy packing for school.

Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated! i'm slightly freaking out now. :/ i don't even care where i go...i just want to get in somewhere.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, don't be too hard on yourself. Your scores aren't Amazing but aren't bad either. I am in almost the same situation as you. I messed up on English and MATH. I can give you one good news. I know they are few schools who would look at the HIGHER score of each test (such as UNLV) so don't freak out. You have a chance. By the way great job on the RC section. I got a 17 and think that that would blow my chances ;(

-------------------------
UCLA Bioloogy Major:
BCP: 3.3
Science: 3.45
Overall: 3.55
Non science: 3.68
Bio: 20 Gchem: 19 Ochem: 20 PAT: 19 RC:17 QR:16
AA: 18 TS: 20 PAT: 19