DAT Done. Retake?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kidjoker

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, everyone!

I just took the DAT this morning and wanted to know if a retake was necessary. I am rising junior with a 3.7 GPA and approximately a 3.5 sGPA. I have good extracurricular activities and solid Letter of Recommendations. My DAT scores are:

Bio: 18
GC: 20
OC:23
PAT:20
Reading:21
QR:18
AA:20
TS:20

I am just disappointed in my bio grade. I knew that i would have trouble in Qr since I never had time to finish. I just wanted to know if I should retake. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

@Pearl E. White Thanks! I'm just nervous about the BIO grade. Everything else I feel like is good though, except QR, but I've always had trouble finishing. I saw your scores and YOU DID AWESOME!! GOOD JOB!

@Pearl E. White Thanks! I'm just nervous about the BIO grade. Everything else I feel like is good though, except QR, but I've always had trouble finishing. I saw your scores and YOU DID AWESOME!! GOOD JOB!
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Make sure the other portions of your application are strong and you should be good. And Thank You So Much!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, everyone!

I just took the DAT this morning and wanted to know if a retake was necessary. I am rising junior with a 3.7 GPA and approximately a 3.5 sGPA. I have good extracurricular activities and solid Letter of Recommendations. My DAT scores are:

Bio: 18
GC: 20
OC:23
PAT:20
Reading:21
QR:18
AA:20
TS:20

I am just disappointed in my bio grade. I knew that i would have trouble in Qr since I never had time to finish. I just wanted to know if I should retake. Thanks!
:highfive:Congratulations!

I see no reason for a retake unless your top choice of schools requires something higher. A 20/20 with a 3.5 sGpa will get interviews at many schools.

Wishing you the best..Nancy

Reactions: 1 users
@orgoman22 THANK YOU!! Your resource has been extremely helpful and thank you for that! I'll be contacting some of the universities to see what they recommend to do.

@orgoman22 THANK YOU!! Your resource has been extremely helpful and thank you for that! I'll be contacting some of the universities to see what they recommend to do.
Perfect! Should you need to retake which is highly unlikely...feel free to message me and I will be happy to help.

Nancy