DAT Done... Thanks DAT Destroyer, Dr. Jim OChem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IvySlee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm done with my DAT yesteraday... Really thanks DAT Destroyer, Dr. Jim OChem.

My scores:
Chem: 24
OChem: 27
Bio: 25
PAT: 22
RC: 22
QR: 25

I'm applying D-school now. If you have any successful past application essay, I would like to exchange Kaplan tests, DAT Destroyer or Dr. Jim OChem with your essays.

You can e-mail me at
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

wow...those are really great scores...congrats.

If you don't mind...would you share any practice test scores you took (Topscore, achiever, etc.). My test is Thursday and I'm scouring this forum for stats to compare.

BTW, if you need someone with a successful application essay (meaning they're in dental school), I doubt they're going to need any of your DAT material...but GL anyways!

My scores:

I'm applying D-school now. If you have any successful past application essay, I would like to exchange Kaplan tests, DAT Destroyer or Dr. Jim OChem with your essays.

You can e-mail me at
[EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

Heh, with these sick scores, my friend, you can skip the essay, you pretty much wrote your ticket. Congrats on a job well done. Hit me up later on or something, I'll do my best to help you out, but you're pretty much set. Party time for you :) WOOT!!!

My scores:

You can e-mail me at
[EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

Hmmm exchanging test material for application essay? Aren't we trespassing the rules a little? :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
these arecrazy scores. congrats !!!!

as for the essay, you can good clue how the essay should look like if you google it.

GOOD LUCK !!!!!

Wow, I see that by following Dr. Romano's path u really did well. Congratulations, U got ur self a ticket to dental school.

Wow those are sick scores...if you're looking for some sample essays, check out predental.com

Amazing scores....good job....You must really be happpy with having the DAT's out of the way....Good luck with the rest of the process..

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice scores... you did great... good luck with the essay, you'll need it

good luck with your essay, i dont think anyone would be willing to trade you for study materials.

And with a 22 on RC, you should have no problem. Your post on the other hand....

good luck with your essay, i dont think anyone would be willing to trade you for study materials.

And with a 22 on RC, you should have no problem. Your post on the other hand....

Perhaps we can trade RC scores for essays Just kidding

Heh, my point exactly! By the way, this Dr. Jim Ochem character you speak about sounds like an interesting dude :laugh:, perhaps he must be the next most recent biggest on DAT Prep courses. Anyway, kudos to you again you raped it!

My scores:

You can e-mail me at
[email protected]

you write your e-mail down and ask to exchange essays? thats not the smartest move, you know dental admissions personal do look at these forums, every interview i have went to, they illustrated the fact that they view the site. that post most likely put a dent in your application

I too have heard that dental schools are aware of SDN and view the threads on occasion.

It's not that hard to make a connection sometimes on who posters are.

There are plenty of ideas or or examples that you can view on the internet. But you want your essay to be original and your own.

I too have heard that dental schools are aware of SDN and view the threads on occasion.

It's not that hard to make a connection sometimes on who posters are.

There are plenty of ideas or or examples that you can view on the internet. But you want your essay to be original and your own.

Exactly, while I think the poster's scores are great, I see shades of Indiana and New Jersey in her post. Really, folks, dentistry and every branch of the healthcare profession requires a high degree of dedication, professionalism, and most importantly, HONESTY. If you can't even get yourself up to do an essay (which is a good soul-finding experience, I'd say), what does that say about your dedication and interest in the field? Or your character? I will just leave it at that.