DAT DONE!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Akmmoo2

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took my DAT this morning and got
PAT:20
Qr: 18
RC:19
Bio: 17
Gc: 21
O chem: 23
AA 20 TS 20

My gpa is a 3.8 and I have over 800+ hours of volunteer etc.
I KNEW when I was taking bio that it wasn't going to be good :( and at a time where I should feel relief and happiness I kind of feel worry. That 17 sticks out to me. I pray I'm wrong.
On the bright side I'm so glad that's over! I can breathe and I am happy with my 20.

Please chance me!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
AA 20 TS 20

I KNEW when I was taking bio that it wasn't going to be good :( and at a time where I should feel relief and happiness I kind of feel worry. That 17 sticks out to me. I pray I'm wrong.
On the bright side I'm so glad that's over! I can breathe and I am happy with my 20.

Please chance me!
Yay! Way to go! I think you're in good shape! :) good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
What happened with Bio though? You did amazing on the BC exams.
Yes I honestly don't know. I felt so prepared for bio but when I was taking it some I didn't know and some I couldn't pick out of two answers :/ so I just honestly don't know.

Members don't see this ad :)
AA 20 TS 20

Please chance me!
:clap::clap::clap:Congratulations!

It's over and you are free, don't worry too much about the Bio score that 23 in Orgo is very nice! Your 3.8 GPA and volunteer work is a huge asset, dental schools will like that. What is your top choice of dental schools?

Wishing you the best...

Nancy

:clap::clap::clap:Congratulations!

It's over and you are free, don't worry too much about the Bio score that 23 in Orgo is very nice! Your 3.8 GPA and volunteer work is a huge asset, dental schools will like that. What is your top choice of dental schools?

Wishing you the best...

Nancy
Thank you so much! That is my next thing to tackle is narrowing this list somehow and applying by next week!! Thank you!!:)

Reactions: 1 users
Hey congrats! You have a huge improvement in your science scores! :) What would you have done differently for the biology section? Were the resources (BC,destroyer) too detailed?

Hey congrats! You have a huge improvement in your science scores! :) What would you have done differently for the biology section? Were the resources (BC,destroyer) too detailed?
Unless you are studying off of PhD thesis papers, or the direct textbooks that the ADA uses, I doubt you'll find a resource that is "too detailed" to the point where it is not useful.

Reactions: 2 users
Unless you are studying off of PhD thesis papers, or the direct textbooks that the ADA uses, I doubt you'll find a resource that is "too detailed" to the point where it is not useful.

I definitely agree, I was just asking compared to what she saw personally! I am using destroyer/BC/qvault for bio... :dead:

I agree with this post. It is kind of scary seeing that BC was not representative of the actual exam. Was the exam heavily focused on certain topics, and if so, which ones. And was it worded differently than BC?

No! I honestly don't think I would prepare differently for bio. I used Ferralis notes and destroyer religiously and bc served me well too! Idk what happened :/

To all of you wondering/ stressing... bc is representative of the real thing. Going through the bio section I didn't feel too great but I also thought I got higher than 17. But oh well nothing I can do now! Those of you still studying don't let up! Keep pushing and doing what you're doing and stay confident!