dat genius

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gunnabeadentist

2016 applicant , skier, ult frisbee, disc golf.
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I have subscribed for dat genius, it is super similar to bootcamp, but its a little harder, I think this is advantageous.

Anyone else have it or know anything about it? The PAT stuff is great.
:vulcan:

Members don't see this ad.

I am about to get it... my exam is in 2 weeks.. I like there explanation and it reminds me of old stuff i forgot. But I would use it with DAT destroyer. Thats what I am doing.

I am about to get it... my exam is in 2 weeks.. I like there explanation and it reminds me of old stuff i forgot. But I would use it with DAT destroyer. Thats what I am doing.
yeah I am doing destroyer as well, I think its a good combo. How have your scores on genius been, mine are typically a point or two lower than what i got on bootcamp

Reactions: 1 user
So far, i have taken GC and OC. GC i got 19 and OC got 21. On first exams. Didn't do bio yet, is it good the bio one?

Members don't see this ad :)
Genius is great! I've used the RC and PAT so far (Im subscribed). For the RC, it's pretty similar/ almost same to BC. PAT is a little harder, but it's a good challenge. So far I've gotten 22 and 23 on exams 1 and 2 for pAT.

How did you guys like the science exams? Comparable to BC difficulty?

Hard to say, they cover different topics which is convenient for me. I took the bio portion and it was pretty tough the first exam.. I somehow managed a 20, but I am reviewing the explanations. I like DATgenius for their consistency in their efforts. But I need to stray away from both of them and focus on DAt Destroyer. I want to be bullied down by DAT destroyer and then tackle the rest of the exams next week!

One thing I hate about DAT genius is that all the explanations are so LOOOOONG. I am just trying to scroll which answers I got wrong, but it takes me like 5 extra minutes to scroll down to the last question. -___-

Reactions: 2 users
The only reason I understood TFE was because of DATgenius. A week before my exam I was clueless about how to do TFE, pattern folding and Hole punching problems. After taking the free test, I really like their explanations and I was able to do TFE and Pattern folding problems. Some guy on youtube showed this amazing strategy for Hole punching. Unfortunately I never got angle ranking in time so when I was taking the exam I got a bit nervous and came up with a strategy to just randomly select something for angles instead of wasting my time.

Just tried out DAT genius for Bio and Ochem, scored a 23 and a 21 respectively. I like it for the most part. The explanations are very thorough which is great. I do think it's a bit harder than dat bootcamp, especially for Bio.