DAT in a week! 2009 SNS scores...help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hey all!

I take my DAT in a week and I just took the 2009 DAT SNS and my scores are:
BIO: 18
GC: 19
OC: 15

I thought my GC and OC scores would be flip-flopped since OC is my best section on Bootcamp. OC was a bunch of dumb mistakes, but I am very worried...

Any advice? Am I ready for the actual DAT? ...I'm about finished with Destroyer, which helps a lot. @orgoman22 ...I'm going to focus on studying the sciences this week, but I want to focus more on PAT, RC and QR.

Members don't see this ad.

That OC scores is alarming..What is your GPA, what did you get in Orgo?
Hey all!

I take my DAT in a week and I just took the 2009 DAT SNS and my scores are:
BIO: 18
GC: 19
OC: 15

I thought my GC and OC scores would be flip-flopped since OC is my best section on Bootcamp. OC was a bunch of dumb mistakes, but I am very worried...

Any advice? Am I ready for the actual DAT? ...I'm about finished with Destroyer, which helps a lot. @orgoman22 ...I'm going to focus on studying the sciences this week, but I want to focus more on PAT, RC and QR.

A 15 is concerning, have you completed all the work in the Orgo section of the DAT Destroyer?

That OC scores is alarming..What is your GPA, what did you get in Orgo?

A 15 is concerning, have you completed all the work in the Orgo section of the DAT Destroyer?

About 100 questions left. I know I'm not supposed to get tied up with my Bootcamp scores, but I just took an OC test and scored a 20. My other Bootcamp OC scores are between 18-20 so far. I'm not sure what happened on the 2009 test...

GPA is a 3.76...3.72 science GPA.

Reactions: 1 user
About 100 questions left. I know I'm not supposed to get tied up with my Bootcamp scores, but I just took an OC test and scored a 20. My other Bootcamp OC scores are between 18-20 so far. I'm not sure what happened on the 2009 test...

GPA is a 3.76...3.72 science GPA.
Check your messages.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you account for the mistakes in the 2009 test? There are quite a few.
Yes I did. I don't know what happened when I took the OC section...a lot of dumb mistakes. I'm just going to focus on why the answers I put were wrong and continue to study. OC is my best section on BC, but I don't want to get tied up with those scores.

Yes I did. I don't know what happened when I took the OC section...a lot of dumb mistakes. I'm just going to focus on why the answers I put were wrong and continue to study. OC is my best section on BC, but I don't want to get tied up with those scores.
That seems like a good plan. As long as you're scoring 20+ on BC, I think you're good. Best of luck :)

Reactions: 1 users
Maybe you were just tired, or you got distracted, or you felt more pressure because some people say 2009 test is an indicator on how well you'll do on the real test.

Last edited: