DAT in mid/late May... Best Study Plan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BrazilianRider

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think I posted this in the wrong forum, so I'm going to post this here and then see how I can delete the other one!

Looking to take the DAT sometime mid/late May, so I'm going to have to study while taking classes and then have 2/3 weeks after finals to cram before I take it.

I'm ahead on my coursework because I've been taking classes over the past two summers (I like taking classes over summer because it's laid back), so I'm only taking two really critical science classes this semester and then some final Gen Eds which lets me have a lighter workload.

So now my question is: What's the best study program? I already purchased and have with me: Kaplan Blue Book, Cliff's AP Bio, DAT Destroyer, Math Destroyer, 1001 Orgo Problems (or something like that), Crack PAT DAT and Topscore, now I just have to find a plan that'll allow me to utilize the time I have.

I've seen the 6 week plans and the 88 day plans, but I was wondering if any of you guys had a study plan that allows me to take advantage of the 16 weeks I have between now and the test. I'm probably going to have 4-6 hours a day to study, but obviously I will have less on days leading up to exams, etc.

If nobody has a good plan set, how do you feel about this: Since the famous 6 week plan involves 8-10 hour days, would slashing the workload of each day in half be a good idea? I feel like that would allow me to keep the strenuous repetition of the plan (which I really like) while making it a little more manageable and stretching it out over 12 weeks + a few days of leniency for exams.

Thanks for all your help guys, I really appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad.