DAT is tomorrow...any last minute advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MowgliR

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my DAT tomorrow, and I can't believe DAT Day is already here.

What should I eat/drink in the morning? How about during the break?

Any other last minute advice?

:xf::xf::xf::xf::xf:

Members don't see this ad.

I know its hard.. but try to stay calm and I am sure u will do go...

I am looking forward to read all the breakdowns tomorrow

Good Luck...

eat and drink stuff that will not make u use the restroom more often...

the night before, i didnt sleep AT all. dont do anything the day before, relax. you need to clear your mind. that helped so much. just put away all your notes / outlines/ books.

Randy, me and you are gonna own that test tomorrow! Were gonna do so good they're gonna have rename the test after us and everyone else that's taking the test tomorrow too and this week.
I say for tomorrow, bring raisins with you for the break. You'll probably too nervous to be hungry, so raisins are something you can pretty much swallow whole and still get that boost of glucose to give you that extra boost of approx 36ATP/ gluc haha
Slash what are you doing today? I don't really want to do any more practice problems cuz i did that yesterday and it absolutely killed my confidence...

Members don't see this ad :)
Randy, me and you are gonna own that test tomorrow! Were gonna do so good they're gonna have rename the test after us and everyone else that's taking the test tomorrow too and this week.
I say for tomorrow, bring raisins with you for the break. You'll probably too nervous to be hungry, so raisins are something you can pretty much swallow whole and still get that boost of glucose to give you that extra boost of approx 36ATP/ gluc haha
Slash what are you doing today? I don't really want to do any more practice problems cuz i did that yesterday and it absolutely killed my confidence...

Let's do it man. The hard part is over. Now we just have to put it all together in one test.

Thanks for the tips.

Today, I was gonna go to a day spa and just relax and get a massage, but the times didnt workout. Instead, I'm probably gonna just skim my notes, and do a CDP/CDM. Probably going to catch lunch with my dad, then hit some balls at the the golf course with a friend, eat a nice dinner at around 530 or so. Then just relax and meditate in my bedroom. At that point, I'm sure I wont have a hard time sleeping haha.

I'll wake up around 6 or so (test is at 9am). Shower, eat, and skim my notes. Then I plan on just walking around my neighborhood before I head to my testing center.

Oh yeah, and what do you recommend I eat tonight/early tomorrow morning?

oh god lol good luck guys!!!!

mine is at 8 am thurs :eek: im thinking of downing one regular 5 hr energy and a decaf 5 hr energy...ive only been using regular 5 hr energy its really good makes me fasttttt lol

oh god lol good luck guys!!!!

mine is at 8 am thurs :eek: im thinking of downing one regular 5 hr energy and a decaf 5 hr energy...ive only been using regular 5 hr energy its really good makes me fasttttt lol

doesnt do anything its just your brain telling you... i tried like 2 of them NOTHING... its like drinking water w/ splenda.

Good luck to you all!

Just treat it like any other big exams you've taken in the past.

I like to study until the last minute, so, on the day before the test, I studied until about 6PM and started chilling until the next morning to take the test.

haha i just responded to your other thread and realize my recommendation there was a little late. sorry! you will do fine with all the prep you have already done. good luck to you and everyone else taking the test tomm! try to get some sleep - i thought i would be able to do that easily but ... nope. i could hardly sleep that night and i studied in the morning as well coz i'm crazy. i would just recommend relaxing the night before! good luck!!

9am tomorrow this test is going to get murdered by me and the rest of you guys good luck everyone!