DAT Kaplan ( Big blue book with CD-ROM) )

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AT03

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just want to know if the CD-ROM that comes with the Kaplan's big blue book 2nd edition is helful for PAT. How good is it in scale 1 to 5 ?

Members don't see this ad.

I would say 3 for TopScore, especially Bio. The real exam is a bit harder in my case.

Members don't see this ad :)
To compare topscore to what is available for us that is in the same format as the actual DAT I would give it a five. As far as comparing it to the actual DAT. I would give it a 4. It really depends on what the actual DAT throws at you but it is a a pretty good indicator. The final that Kaplan gives is also pretty accurate as is the ADA's test they send when you register for the DAT or call them and order it prior to registering.

....as is the ADA's test they send when you register for the DAT or call them and order it prior to registering.

ADA sends you a sample test when you register for the DAT?

Really?!!!!:eek:

They do. It also has specific information on the format of the DAT and some rough numbers on determining your score and the percentile. It isn't completely accurate but it gives you an idea.

I regisered for the DAT yesterday, so hopefully I should get that information pretty soon.

I have no idea if it will effect my preparation for the DAT.