Sponsor
Vendor
15+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
Hi, this is Nancy, co-owner of orgoman.com. I am currently working on a new product that is geared for the math on the DAT and the OAT. I am looking for 5 students who have previously taken the DAT and scored low on the math section and will be taking the test again. I want the student to take the math tests we have created and give me their honest assessment on the materials and if they feel it would help you increase your scores. I have been working closely with a math wizard and we have just completed the first set of 40 problems with 9 more tests to follow. The number one complaint I hear from students is the lack of time on this section. The solutions are clear with many simple tricks that can help with the lack of time. We have geared the test to be very challenging with many word problems, probability, etc. We can't promise a 30 but our goal is to avoid a of score 15 and below which many students currently score.

Please email me :

[email protected]

Please write a cover letter and tell me a little about yourself. I have 10 students in our classroom here in the NYC area reviewing the materials and I wanted some students from other parts of the US.

Aug 15, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi,

I am interested in the tests you are offering. I am taking the DAT again soon on september 3rd and on past practice exams I have consistently run out of time.

Thanks!

Aug 24, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi,

I am also interested in trying it out. I ma retaking my DAT in the second week of sept and I really need to shape up my math skillss, thats the section i did really bad on last time.

Thanks

About the Ads