DAT Monday! 2009/2007 SNS Scores...Advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hey all!

I took the 2009 DAT SNS a week ago and my scores were:
BIO: 18
GC: 19
OC: 15 (ahhh!)

I just took the SNS portion of the 2007 DAT and scored:
BIO - 17 (I know I can boost this up)
GC - 19
OC - 23
TS - 19
....I know the 2007 is supposed to be easier than the 2009 and the actual DAT so I'm a little worried, but how do I look? Am I ready? Advice? I am very anxious...I just want a 20AA/TS, at least! I take the DAT Monday!!
@orgoman22, I finished most of the DAT Destroyer with the exception of QR (which I am worried about)

Bootcamp scores:
BIO: ranges from 18-22
GC: averaging 18-19
OC: averaging 19-20

Members don't see this ad.

A lot of people say the 2007 is easier than the 2009 yes, and that the 2009 is a good predictor of how you'll do. Unfortunately I did not take either, but comparing your BC averages to my own, I think you should be able to score the 20TS, but the 20AA...- how have you been doing on RC and QR? If poorly, they could drag your AA down, if you're doing very well, they will boost it!
Did you account for the errors in the 2009? Your OC is concerning...but your BC scores are good, idk what happened.
Hope this helps!

Reactions: 1 user
A lot of people say the 2007 is easier than the 2009 yes, and that the 2009 is a good predictor of how you'll do. Unfortunately I did not take either, but comparing your BC averages to my own, I think you should be able to score the 20TS, but the 20AA...- how have you been doing on RC and QR? If poorly, they could drag your AA down, if you're doing very well, they will boost it!
Did you account for the errors in the 2009? Your OC is concerning...but your BC scores are good, idk what happened.
Hope this helps!
I did account for the 2009 errors, so I'm really not sure what happened with OC! It seems to be my best subject on BC though. I don't feel that confident with the QR section...I'm going to work on that the most tomorrow, along with RC and PAT. Thanks for the confidence boost!

I did account for the 2009 errors, so I'm really not sure what happened with OC! It seems to be my best subject on BC though. I don't feel that confident with the QR section...I'm going to work on that the most tomorrow, along with RC and PAT. Thanks for the confidence boost!
It might've just been nerves then. QR do as many timed tests of Math Destroyer you can, and also try to do 1-3 BC tests to get the QC problems down. You're welcome, we're all rooting for you! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Best of luck!

Sometimes, we do poorly on a test and it's just a fluke!

Believe in yourself and your ability to achieve better.

But hey, if you are doing horribly on QR or RC, then you can always postpone, otherwise, your science scores seem ok except for that 15 OC.

Best of luck!

Sometimes, we do poorly on a test and it's just a fluke!

Believe in yourself and your ability to achieve better.

But hey, if you are doing horribly on QR or RC, then you can always postpone, otherwise, your science scores seem ok except for that 15 OC.
Thanks for the advice and confidence boost! I think I'll surprise myself tomorrow!

I would be concerned with those science scores on official practice tests this close to the exam date. Is postponing an option? Will you be applying this cycle?
For the BIOs, it was dumb mistakes. I wasn't 100% focused when I took those exams, but I sure will be tomorrow. I'm pretty confident with my knowledge of the sciences, even though the scores may not show it. I'm hoping I will surprise myself! I'm applying next cycle, which is good just in case I don't do as well as I want to...BUT I CAN DO IT!!

For the BIOs, it was dumb mistakes. I wasn't 100% focused when I took those exams, but I sure will be tomorrow. I'm pretty confident with my knowledge of the sciences, even though the scores may not show it. I'm hoping I will surprise myself! I'm applying next cycle, which is good just in case I don't do as well as I want to...BUT I CAN DO IT!!
Wishing you the best tomorrow.

Dr. Romano and Nancy

Best of luck on your exam, make sure you have gone through all of the questions you missed so you know where you went wrong. Also try to make yourself as comfortable as possible with the new QR questions, you will probably have a good amount on your test.
Let us all know how you do, remember to stay as calm as possible when you are taking it!

Best of luck on your exam, make sure you have gone through all of the questions you missed so you know where you went wrong. Also try to make yourself as comfortable as possible with the new QR questions, you will probably have a good amount on your test.
Let us all know how you do, remember to stay as calm as possible when you are taking it!
Thanks a lot and will do!