DAT Prep Books For Sale at a Decent Price :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ImFlossy123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello SDNers!

I am selling my DAT prep books at a much lower cost than I bought them for, since I know that they are extremely expensive and sometimes impossible to afford. These books earned me a AA 23 with a GC 25 Ochem 25 QR 20 RC 21 and PAT 21 (TS 24)! Absolutely essential books!

DAT Destroyer Books can be bought as a package for $220 or BEST OFFER. If you would like to buy separately, please feel free to PM or reply!

DAT Destroyer (Orgoman 2012 Version):
- I have written some notes in the solutions section but the book is in lovely condition. There is a water spill on the upper part of 3 pages however none of the content is effected :)
Math Destroyer:
Perfect condition! Basically brand new
Organic Chemistry Odyssey 2012 Dr. Jim Romano:
Book is in perfect condition! Also basically brand new!
Cliffnotes AP Biology 4th Edition: $10.00
Book in lovely condition. Few notes written in pencil on margin but perfect other than that!

Kaplan Blue Book DAT Eighth Edition: $34.95
Perfect condition, like new!

Princeton Review DAT: Cracking the DAT: $33.50
Perfect condition as well! :)

If any of these books interest you, please feel free to reply or PM me! I'd be happy to answer any questions about tips on using these books for the exam too! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
...You can literally get all three brand new Destroyer books (2014 Destroyer, 2014 Math Destroyer, 2014 Orgo Odyssey) for $300 through Orgoman...

And you can get a brand new copy of Cliff's AP Bio for $11.55 bucks on Amazon.

C'mon, now. First, this is posted in the wrong place... And we're on here to help each other out, not rip each other off!

Hi Glimmer1991,

I did not intend on ripping anyone off....I was unfortunate enough to not be able to purchase the pack so I had to buy separately, hence the reason I priced them separately. I did not know that the full pack cost $300... Thank you for that info, I will go ahead and reprice.

And if this is indeed in the wrong place, where would the right place be to post them?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello all!

Thanks to Glimmer1991, I repriced the previously posted price from separate pricing, to a package price for the Destroyer books at $220. I would love to help anyone get the materials they need and in no way am I trying to rip any one off haha! I'm open to any best offers too!

This post is also in Advertisements and For Sale section on SDN, since it looks like I put it in the wrong section initially! :(

Thanks everyone! :)