DAT Prep Material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentdin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took the DAT last year, and was going to take it again this year so I bought additional material. However, just got into dental school so I want to try and sell the stuff.

Really interested in selling my laptop which has the science, math, and PAT programs of crack dat PAT on it. Also just bought the five test version of achiever. The laptop is a MacBook 13" Aluminum. If anyone wants to buy this, I will throw in other study guides for free.

If I cant get a sale for the laptop, I have these books to sell:

AP Cliffs Bio
Barrons AP Bio
Kaplan Blue Book
Barrons Ochem The Easy Way
Barrons AP Chem
Math Destroyer 2009 edition (10 exams)
DAT Destroyer 2007 and 2010 Edition
ACS General Chemistry
ACS Organic Chemistry
Raven Biology Textbook

Princeton Hyperlearning Personal Prep Course Books:
I bought this recently and was using it for my retake and it is really good. It has the course book, additional questions book, four practice exams, and the science study guides. The biology study guide is especially good

Trying to get rid of this stuff ASAP. Message me and I will let you know the prices depending on what you want.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm interested in buying the Math Destroyer 2009. How much? :)

$60 OBO

Also taking offers on any of the above materials

Members don't see this ad :)
its $145 obo. It is brand new. Had it spiral bound differently at Kinkos. All the questions are together and all the answers are spiral bound separately. Makes it much easier when reviewing to have the answers in front of you instead of flipping back and forth.

I'll take the Math Destroyer if it's still available