DAT question: are you allowed to skip questions and come back later?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jayjay

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I was just wondering if it's possible to jump around questions on the DAT. For example can you skip questions and then hit the back button to go back to them? I've been using the TopScore prep CD...is the real DAT exactly the same as this?

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

You mark questions with an option on the bottom of the screen and then at the end of a section it shows you all your responses and time willing asks you if you want to jump to any number question. The ones you marked are visible on the last screen. During the section i dont quite remember if you can jump to another question. Im sure you could by skipping it though. Don't stress out too much......

Members don't see this ad :)
topscore did very good job, and the interface is very similar to the real DAT. however, if you read the dat booklet, the test on the is the same w/ the real one. it helps me to read it carfully before i took the exam.

for skip & mark the unanswer question, you can mark it and come back for that question. if you skip too many questions, it is easy to confuse yourself.

hope that help, good luck!

thanks everyone for the feedback!

Hey Jay Jay, are you applying for 2003, as well? great question. . .I'm taking the DAT next month and I'm happy to have all the inside info I can get :)