Jun 4, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Could I see passages on like... art or like music for example? I'm just curious since all of the practice tests I've been doing have been science ones.

WheatLom

2+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
I'd for sure say, non-fiction. Most likely they will be some form of science related. But it could be broad. Maybe science of music, as in frequencies and stuff like that.

Reactions: LuckBloodandSweat

FireandIce128

2+ Year Member
May 6, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
On the DAT, one of my readings was on hurricanes, and I think the other was about a dinosaur (can't believe I can't fully remember). But yeah you can be lucky and get some really interesting readings that makes doing the test actually enjoyable.

LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
On the DAT, one of my readings was on hurricanes, and I think the other was about a dinosaur (can't believe I can't fully remember). But yeah you can be lucky and get some really interesting readings that makes doing the test actually enjoyable.
Did we get the same hurricane passage o_O? Shhhhh.... All my passages were science based and not too boring I suppose. It's really very fair. I did get questions kind of out of order but that doesn't matter much with a decent strategy.

Reactions: FireandIce128