DAT retake 90 day waiting period

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

diamond87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I took the DAT on 3/19 and made 18AA and 19 PA and have decided to retake. I know there is a 90 day waiting period before you can retake, but when I went to sign up for a test date I was able to register for June 5. I received my DAT eligibility letter and everything from ADA, is this a mistake? Just wondering if anyone knew the answer.... everyone I have ever spoke to from ADA is rude so I'm trying to avoid calling them unless I absolutely have to. :p

Members don't see this ad.

Looks like those guys who programmed thier websites need a lesson or two about the QR section

idk if they changed the rule or not which i doubt if you got the date for june 5th keep it my friend ur lucky although its not that much earlier than ur original 3 month date

Wow... that's really interesting. Part of me thinks that if it is their mistake, they'll accept whatever score you get since you "don't know any better". The other part of me thinks that they might invalidate your score when they realize the two dates are within 90 days of each other...

Probably worth a call to the big bad ADA

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow... that's really interesting. Part of me thinks that if it is their mistake, they'll accept whatever score you get since you "don't know any better". The other part of me thinks that they might invalidate your score when they realize the two dates are within 90 days of each other...

Probably worth a call to the big bad ADA

Or you can wait it out and if you don't get a good score just say it was invalid and take it 2 weeks later! :laugh:

doesn't surprise me they messed up.

I had issues trying schedule a test date. they say wait 24 hours. I had to wait 72 hours before prometric received my info.

It is possible that it is done by mistake. I would call them if I were you just to be sure you can do it. It would be very annoying to do well and get a void score.