DAT score 16.....20 on PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FSUchic

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to get into dental school with a standard score of 16 and PAT of 20?

Have you ever heard of someone getting into dental school with these scores? (I'm obviously thinking scores with easier standards...Arizona, West Virginia, University of Oklahoma, etc.)

My college GPA is 3.83

:oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Is it possible to get into dental school with a standard score of 16 and PAT of 20?

Have you ever heard of someone getting into dental school with these scores? (I'm obviously thinking scores with easier standards...Arizona, West Virginia, University of Oklahoma, etc.)

My college GPA is 3.83

There's always exceptions, but I wouldn't count on it. Unless you have some mad hook ups. My friend from work got in with a low DAT score, only because our doctor hooked him up with a sweet opportunity. But, that was the only school he got into because he had a low score.

im sorry, but no

unless u have connections, as in family doctor/dentist knows the dean.

16 is NOT going to cut it. it's way too competitive, unless ur personal statement TRULY addresses how you are foreigner who escaped from poverty/war, etc. .. no offense.

Members don't see this ad :)

My college GPA is 3.83

If you are a foreigner then you have a shot at Maharri and Howard. Otherwise forget it and just retake. Dont ven bother wasting your money on applying to other schools.

My college GPA is 3.83

(What major?) And what college would that be?