DAT Score Breakdown for the 2/8/2014 exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Boxiao Liang

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my DAT on 2/8/2014. Here is a breakdown of my scores

AA: 21
PAT:18
RC:21
QR:20
Bio: 22
GC: 23
OC: 20
TS: 22

I have a 3.37 Sience and 3.37 total GPA. I've done research Junior and Senior of college and even wrote a senior thesis.
I also have over 100 of volunteering at a hospital and 100 hours shadowing a test.

I terms of studying, I took a Kaplan Course that took 2-3 month to complete.

I would just like to get to know your opinion on my information and my chances of getting in to dental school. Particularly Texas school because I live in Houston.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

A 21 AA and 22 TS are very good scores. GPA is a bit low, but your ECs look great. I know the Texas schools are very competitive, so if I were you, I would apply to at least 10 schools. It's better to have some backup schools in case you aren't accepted to any Texas DS. Best of luck

I took my DAT on 2/8/2014. Here is a breakdown of my scores

AA: 21
PAT:18
RC:21
QR:20
Bio: 22
GC: 23
OC: 20
TS: 22

I have a 3.37 Sience and 3.37 total GPA. I've done research Junior and Senior of college and even wrote a senior thesis.
I also have over 100 of volunteering at a hospital and 100 hours shadowing a test.

I terms of studying, I took a Kaplan Course that took 2-3 month to complete.

I would just like to get to know your opinion on my information and my chances of getting in to dental school. Particularly Texas school because I live in Houston.

Thanks!

I am a Texas Resident also, but I would apply more than 10 schools. I think you have a chance.

Boxiao I think we're in the same Kaplan online class with Chris. My name is Lan but they always call me Ian. Congrats!! You did well! I'm taking the DAT by the end of this month. I'm freaking out over Biology. How do you feel about the test?